Procrastination causes stress, guilt and reduction in productivity.
This practical workshop will enable participants to recognise the cost of procrastination, to them and to others. Participants will better understand what causes them to procrastinate, and how to manage these causes, so that more deadlines are met, with less stress.
What will be accomplished
Following the training participants will be better able to:
- Recognise when they procrastinate at work & their personal life
- Recognise the root causes of their procrastination
- Manage the causes of procrastination and overcome delays
- Improve their personal productivity
- Reduce stress
The training is suitable for all those who want to manage procrastination.
Date, venue, language, programme director
Date: November 22nd 2017, 09:00 – 13:30
Venue: PeopleAchieve Office, 5 Argyrocastrou Street, Ayios Andreas, Nicosia
Programme Director: Aleen Andreou
€59 Euros + VAT per person
- What is procrastination
- Exercise - What tasks do you procrastinate on?
- The excuses
Why people procrastinate
- What leads to procrastination
- The consequences of procrastinating
- The vicious cycle of procrastination
Techniques to overcome procrastination
- Setting goals
- Setting priorities
- Monitoring progress on priorities
- Managing “self-talk”
- Visualising success
Personal action plan
- My personal action plan
- Monitoring success